Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family Reunion

This year my(Lindsey) family had their reunion at Bear Lake. We had a great time as usual. There was great food and great company, what more could you ask for.
This is a picture of us enjoying the beach.
My mom got all of the girls in the family t-shirts that truly express what we are. The t-shirt says Angel.

Josh took my family to places around the Bear Lake valley that he new about. Josh's parents grew up in Paris Idaho which is along the northern part of the lake. This is a picture of the Paris Tabernacle.

This is a picture of us entering the Paris Ice Caves. The Paris Ice Caves are awesome caves in the mountains with ice in them. I don't really know how else to describe them.

This is a picture of us at Bloomington Lake. Bloomington Lake is a glacier lake. It is so deep that they have never been able to find the bottom of the lake. The cliffs in the background are the cliffs that Josh took some of my cousins and my sister cliff diving. They had a great time.

At Bloomington Lake. Lonnie, Dave, Kay, Steven, Jeff, and Joan

One of the games we enjoyed playing at the reunion was golf ball horseshoes. It is similar to horseshoes but with a twist. This is a picture of my uncle Tom and Larry (Josh's Dad). Josh's parents came up for dinner one of the nights.

Grandma Jane and Dorothy (Josh's Mom) watching us play golf ball horseshoes.


The lovely ladies: Mary, Joan (My mom), and Stephanie

Yes, this is me in a Cowgirl hat. Josh got this for me as a present. I guess you could say She's gone country back to His roots.

Lindsey, Karen, and Grandma Jane


Kirsten, Mickelle, Kaylee, and Lindsey playing Cards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen a cuter cowgirl... You go girl!

Josh... are you a farmer? Nice tan!!! : )

Great picts guys... that Tabernacle is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

PS... when I said cute cowgirl, I meant Lindsey. Sorry if I got your hopes up Josh.

Derek and Emily said...

I heard a story about this family reunion... a little game of truth or dare... lol.