Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shitty Shitty Bang Bang!


Ok, so I apologize for the mild vulgarity, but those were the words and that was the sound as all 200+ pounds of me came crashing through an unsuspecting customers ceiling. Yes, that's right, laugh it up, I was the doofus everyone makes fun of because he mis-stepped. Well in my case I slipped, but either way it kind of sucks. I did catch myself so really it was just my legs that came through, but oh the gasps I heard in the living room below. You know, the worst part is really the half second after it happens when you realize what just happened and the fact that you have to deal with the aftermath. Yes, it's true, vulgarities did escape my lips, but can you blame me really? Long story short, it wasn't beyond my skill set to repair the ceiling rather swiftly.
Now, i'm pretty sure we've all had one of those "Oh Sh*t!" moments whether it be wrecking a car, starting something on fire, spilling grape juice on moms white carpet, etc., etc..... So, I'd like to here about them. Comment away!

10 comments:

Natascha said...

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Thank you for making my day better!

Joan said...

Josh, I am so glad you weren't hurt! The picture and the caption made me laugh out loud.

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

I'm glad that my pain and suffering isn't going in vain. At least it's uplifting others:)

Jen said...

stupid brother..love ya! Thats hilarious!

Becky said...

Adam and I are laughing pretty hard right now...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are ok...
My shitty shitty (1) bang moment ... I turned off the lights and was heading into bed and smacked my face into one of the 4 Posts on our bed. I had a huge lip and a big scrap on my nose.

Anonymous said...

We missed you both at the reunion!

Ilyana Fauzy said...

Hahaha~! I know it's bad cz I'm laughing at someone's misfortune but I'm glad u allowed me to laugh it out. But yeah. It's good no one got hurt.

Scott and Mary said...

Now that is funny! I love it... Vulgarity and all. PS we missed you at the family reunion! Love ya