Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Announcement!!

Yesterday my younger sister Karen called me and told me that my mom was going to be a grandparent.  It took me a while to register that.  I then realized that she was pregnant.  Before Karen and James even got married she kept telling me how she was going to have the first grandbaby.  Well now she is.  I guess if I really cared about having the first grandchild Josh and I could have done something about it, but we didn't.  I figure all of the grandchildren will be loved the same.  Well Congrats Karen!!!!  Thanks for taking the pressure off.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Karen! That is so exciting. I'm sure that your mom is so happy to be a grandma. I'm glad that the pressure is off of you and Josh. Gosh as soon as Ryan and I were married everyone was asking when we were going to start having kids. And then after you have a baby they will ask when you are going to have another one. It never ends!

Anonymous said...

Karen's in trouble for not calling the great aunt to be!

Just kidding! That's exciting...Yeah for Grandma Joan.

Karen said...

Yeah Feb. 6th!! I can't wait!! I'm glad I took the pressure off but my baby will need some cousins!! Get busy!! Just kidding. The baby will have the best aunts and uncles in the world! I just hope josh doesn't teach his kids to call me aunt Kevil. Haha

Love ya!!

grandma carol said...

Hey,
Uncle Josh and Aunt Lindsey, it sounds like you are having a wonderful time. The fire works pics are great.
"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" I have sent a card for you to Jeff.
Be safe, we love you both.
Grandma Carol and Grandpa Otto