Monday, February 22, 2010

New House, New Baby, New LIfe

Josh and I have not blogged in a very long time. When we got back from Memphis, TN we were homeless and spent all of our spare time searching for a place to buy. We finally found one in Lehi and moved into it on October 28th. A few weeks later Josh and I went to California where Josh experienced Disney Land for the first time. We've celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas, and both our birthdays since we last blogged. I guess the biggest news of all is that we are going to have a baby boy sometime around July 6th. After five and a half years of marriage we finally figured it out:) For right now we are calling it Alfred. If all else fails Josh says we can name it Bruce. Obviously we may need some better suggestions. Here's to our New House, New Baby and New Life!!!

13 comments:

Kira said...

Congratulations! You guys are going to be great parents! Good Luck with your pregnancy!

Jones said...

glad to see the update! We are excited for you guys. What about samuel or hyrum? (I have lots of boy names in the arsenal... obviously haven't got to use them yet) Did you guys get that blender?

Miller Family said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are SO MUCH FUN! You will love it.

JAB0218 said...

Oh Lindsay I am so excited for you guys! You will make wonderful parents!!! Congratulations on the house as well. What an exciting few months for you both and more to come. I wish you the best with all the upcoming events.

The Wood Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Wendy Lady said...

Congrats guys!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

The Hills... said...

Congrats again! I'm sure you'll figure out a great name, you've got some time. And I think Bruce would be jealous if you used his name! :)

Whit said...

AH!! Congratulations!! What fun changes in life!! :)

Jen said...

Finally Guys!! J/K Atta boy Josh! ;) You can always use Bojangles if you'd like as a temporary nickname, we'll share.

Becky said...

So thrilled for you guys!! I hope we get to see you sometime soon. Sorry you've been nasty sick.

Michelle said...

Congrats! how exciting for both of you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lindsey and Josh!!! I am so happy for you guys. Keep us updated on how you are doing.

Unknown said...

Hi Lindsey, It has been forever!
My Mom told me a long time ago that you had a blog so I thought I'd check it out..and wow, congratulations on the house and the baby! I'd love to catch up sometime- my email address is mlittleart@gmail.com

Say hello to the family!

Melissa Little